Employment at Hawking STEAM Charter Schools, Inc.
Hawking STEAM Charter Schools, Inc. is a charter school organization in San Diego County operating at two (2) TK-8 public charter school sites. Hawking STEAM Charter School's charter is built upon the instructional design where project-based learning and STEAM connections encompass all aspects of learning. We are committed to building a school culture where there is respect and cooperation among every student, adult, and family. Candidates should be open to a dynamic, collaborative, and student centered environment.
All instructional personnel are required to hold valid California teaching credentials, permits or certificates appropriate to the assignment.
Employment is contingent on criminal background check and TB clearance.
Working at Hawking STEAM Charter Schools, Inc.
- Full-time annual teacher contracts are typically written with 188 contract days
- Compensation is competitive and set according to Hawking STEAM Charter Schools, Inc. Salary Guidelines.
- CALSTRS is offered to eligible employees
- Benefit options for eligible employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 403b/457 Retirement options
- Hawking STEAM Charter Schools, Inc. operates according to a Year-Round School Calendar (July through June)
- Hawking STEAM Charter School provides exceptional professional growth opportunities
- Hawking STEAM Charter School is an at-will employer
|While we welcome applications for all positions, please see our open positions on Edjoin linked here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
An offer of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a background check. Hawking STEAM Charter Schools, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Hawking STEAM Charter School to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, or any other classification that is protected under applicable local, state or federal law.